We need to take care of ourselves, too! We've got delicious and easy recipes, the latest fashion and home decor trends, health topics that impact every woman and so much more. So grab a cup of coffee and dig in.
It truly takes a village to raise a child, and we're here for you! Link up with a community of moms just like you and learn about fabulous events in your area plus amazing product giveaways, discounts and more!
New York Fashion Week is an overwhelming experience for everyone, including those at home who are flooded with images of new collections. With the close of the first part of the industry's biggest month, we have a lot of catching up to do before we dive into London. Here, we rounded up 10 designers to follow on Instagram with feeds rich with wish-I-was-there snaps. See what you've missed behind the scenes and feel free to continue stalking beyond catwalk season.
1. Jason Wu: The best of ladylike glamour
2. Rebecca Minkoff: Feminine, fun wearable pieces
3. Tibi: For the trendy and chic
4. Marchesa: Dreamy, breathtaking gowns you want to wear once in your lifetime
5. Prabal Gurung: Fabric close-ups that seem like you could reach out and touch them
6. Coach: Lust-worthy accessories and patterns
7. Michael Kors: Star-studded front-row access
8. Marc Jacobs: Need we say more?
9. Tory Burch: Vacation wardrobe inspiration (because it's never too early)
10. Rag & Bone: For the aspiring street style star
For more fashion week coverage, check out these stories: